Labels

Monday, September 8, 2008

ok... i know the post about my birthday is damn long... but i just want to share my story with you all...

ok... here is where i become emo...

for the whole day, i received a lot of birthday greetings... but not from him... did he forget about my birthday?? i waited until like now... but he had only tell me things about kursus kebakaran... or more like i asked him things...

even my junior was the first one to send the message... i didn't really expect him to wish me happy birthday... simple but touching...

i didn't really think about it... by how i wish he would wish me happy birthday... haiz...

ok... enough about him... let me tell you about the greetings i got...

there were simple ones... like just a happy birthday... a happy birthday song... making fun of my birthday ones... wishing me good health...?? greetings from genting... sweet 16... cannot call me small girl adi... and so many more...

but all in all... thanks for your greeting... i will truly cherish it...

No comments: