Labels

Friday, September 5, 2008

i've been sick for one week and more... ok... not THAT sick... but still sick enough so i don't have to go to school... which means no one in school would've seen me for one week... but...

i don't think anyone MISSES me at all... maybe some... but not a lot though...

why? i tell you why... based on the messages i received...

1) asking me to pass up my laporan pengajar...
2) ok... this gurl is not bad... she tells me my homework...
3) asking me how am i just because my classmates are asking her what happened to me... which means she wouldn't ask if none of my classmates asked her... haiz... so i didn't reply her... too upset...

And only one person knows what really happened to me because i ask him some questions... and ok... he's a good guy...

no one else seems to know or tried to ask me... (there's such thing as phone and telecommunication)... maybe that's how it is once we reach form 4... everyone for their own self only...

so... here am i ranting how no one cares about me when there are more people less fortunate like me... cause i'm back on my blog... hehe... see the verse there??

No comments: