Labels

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tired...

i'm so tired... tired in pretending...

that i'm all right... that i am catching up in school... that i don't mind being alone... that i agree to your relationship... that i don't care about how you are acting... that i can close an eye on your stupid childish behaviour... that i don't mind being your puppet... that i keep thinking of cute hot guys...

I'm not all right... i can't catch up in school... i really mind being alone... i disagree to your relationship... i care of how you are acting... i can't close my eye cause you are a man, a well respected guy, not a cheap boyfriend that bends down to a girl... i mind being your puppet cause you don't care about me... and i don't think of hot guys... i just want a boyfriend who cares for me...

i just want someone to be there when i need... a shoulder to cry on... someone to share my feelings... someone who understands what i'm going through... someone who really cares for me...

No comments: