Labels

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why? oh Why??

i don't want to talk to you anymore... you are terrible....

you never wish me happy birthday... ok... you 'kap qin' with my friends to buy the present... but you never say anything about it... it's so obvious you might not even know what that present is...

you are still not wishing me happy birthday... and it's too late...

and you don't keep to your word... stop pushing the duty around... and start giving me details before i freak out like the last time...

you take me for granted that i will do anything you ask me to do... but i'm doing because... i love BSMM...

am i your servant?? or a rag doll?? or that stupid bolster where you think of it only when no one is there to help you??

i am disliking you by the minute... and i'm frowning... like my dad... you should see my dad when he gets mad... that will be me next....

so stop acting as if we have no problem... that we are just fine... like before i told you i like you... because i'm really regretting i told you that... stop acting...

i want to have a real conversation with you... not ending it by walking away whenever our topic finishes... not starting it with a business matter...

whatever larh... i'm so emo nowadays... you be you... and i be myself...

No comments: