Labels

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Heyhey... today is my 16th birthday... let me tell you what i did for this special day...

first, i had this weird dream... and i woke up to the story the radio was broadcasting... at 6am... it was a love story... but what i was dreaming about and the story are 2 different things... creepy subconscious dreams... never seem right...

ok... and then i started receiving messages at around 8am... messages after messages of wishing me happy birthday... not that i'm complaining ~this is the first year i'm receiving so many birthday greetings....~ but i want to sleep.... sleep.... on my cold bed... with my big pig and bolster... so messages after messages i replied...

until slightly before 9.30am... does the messages stop coming in... then i doze off... which at 10am, my mom starts screaming downstairs for me to wake up... arh... my bed... my piggy...

so i had red eggs for breakfast plus this experiment thing my mom did... baked tomato with egg and cheese... a bit too soft though... then i quickly changed to my taekwondo outfit... and run off in the car... without the target... oh no... what will happen to me and my bro??

at taekwondo lesson... our main instructor never come... so we had another sir come and teach... after warming up, we had to do kicking... the seniors were told to go to another section to practice target kicking... whew... no need target... the sir told us our kicks need to be above our belt or he will send us running in the field... never 'kena'... so lucky... but damn tiring... cause after the seniors go off, our lane very few people... so after kicking one round... walk back and start again... so tiring... and the finally sir said we could rest... then he called us back... i thought yeah... we can leave... he asked us to do burpy plus pumping... haiz... so i was damn damn damn tired...

after reaching home, i had another red egg... ~it's my birthday ok... i get to eat...~ then bathe... and then my friend sms me asking me whether am i going for orchestra practice... so the sms battle begins again... in the end... i ask my dad to send me for orchestra practice at 2.15pm...

when i reached there, i saw mr chan... and he said no junior practice... whatever, i'm there already... so i went and yam cha with my friend... during senior practice... i waited for 20 minutes before another violist came... it was terrible... i thought i will be the only violist... wah... pressure arh... so we played 'simple symphony'... it was ok... but have to do some homework... like the treble clef and some notes....

after orchestra... i went to digital mall to send my bro's phone for repair... then my dad bought a new phone to pamper himself... and after that we went to the ramadhan bazaar down the street to go food hunting...

it's terrible you know... how we chinese buy the food meant for the muslim's buka puasa... but... we are malaysians marh... and muhibah like the proton advertisement... so, we got satay, ayam percik, murtabak, otak-otak and roti jala...

after buying and picking up my bro from the house, we went back to my maternal grandparents' house and had dinner... my aunt bought me an ice-cream cake... Mmmmm.... after dinner, we were like sitting down... but not catching up... coz we were watching 'shaggy dog'...so we just sat there and watch... until my mom said it was time to cut the cake... ok... so 15 mins break from the tv to cut cake... photo taking and then eating cake... in front of the tv again... haiz...

so, today was a very busy day... and very tiring... it was actually one of my happiest birthday... coz although i didn't receive a lot of present... but i did stuff today...

oh... and my present from my parents is a new camera... so i took pictures for today... yeah... new camera...


my camera case and camera start guide


me and my mom


me and my dad


me and my bro... it took me soooo long just to get a photo of him with me...


my cousin bro... for the fun of it...


me and my big uncle... cute expression... hehe


the 'sisters'... i'm the youngest...


do i look like my aunt??


3 generation of ladies... and i'm still the youngest...


Family photo


small family photo... my bro is soooo tall now...


birthday cake...

No comments: