Labels

Sunday, July 6, 2008

This whole week...

i promised myself that i will write my blog everyday... but... there are some problems... i am trying to change my blog template... but i couldn't... i spend 5 nights trying to do that, and i am getting mad every time i try to change... so if anyone could kindly tell me, what is a 'publicId' and 'systemId' i will be very grateful...

i just had an orchestra performance in Bukit Jalil G&C Resort... it was nice minus the food... we had better food last year... haiz... nizways, PJYCO is 25 yrs old, L&J is 27 yrs old and the founder is 60 yrs old... i thought he was only in his early 50s...

i said sorry to friends over my past behaviours... i know it's a bit too late... but maybe i was being selfish, i wanted to get those things off my mind... but guys are guys... haiz...

talking about guys... okay fang yin, i will tell which type of guys are handsome plus cool (to me only of coz)... guys who wears long sleeve shirt(preferebly light blue *my fav colour*), plus a tie (not maroon or any dark colour plz) and last but not least, a coat that fits (bob, your coat is toooo big for you, look at kerobob's... it fits)... must be nice looking (need not be the cutest), kind, around 175 or taller (but not 190 plz... unless i'm 180 which would not happen), does not smoke and so on... (i'm a bit picky though) (but it is for cute and HANDSOME guys lorh) a bonus, if that guy can play any string instrument....

ok... i'll write till here... have to sleep... i'll try to update once i can change my template (stupid blog skin)

goodnight and goodbye,
Shiau Ling


No comments: