Labels

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 'Oops' factor

~i meant to update this yesterday but somehow my connection was done...~

Ok, so what's with the 'oops' factor, you ask?

Well, here goes... i went for a Hepatitis B checkup... which means withdrawing blood from my fat hand...

see the word fat?? it means the nurse can't find the veins or if they did was the wrong one... so she tried on my right hand, inject, there's blood but it's not the vein, it's my skin punctured... so they ask me to rest for a while....

after half an hour, i tried with my left hand... Yay... Blood.... but still not the vein, so there goes another puncture...

last option, the back of my palm... to tell the truth, it hurts like hell... imagine feeling a needle under your skin... at the point of injecting, it was hell painful and it remained until the needle came off...

so conclusion, slim down and NEVER EVER allow the nurse to inject the back of the palm....

*********
the 'oops' factor version 2

Blood Donation taboo... the 'oops' word... Why??

situation: you are sitting on the chair, waiting for the nurse to withdraw blood... the nurse can't find your veins.. she starts slapping your arm to show the veins *hopefully*... sees a strand of it, says i think this is... she injects and... she says... oops salah...

thats what my uncle dread in donating blood....

********
going back to class, i had 3 plasters on my hand... like i just came back from a knife fight... but luckily i could still type....


No comments: