Labels

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tired...

I'm practically tired... Why?

My best friend is avoiding for reasons i am not sure... Maybe it has to do with something i said to him...

I am keeping my mouth and hands to myself... I am keeping myself not so active... I do not want history to repeat itself... (Am i being selfish?)

My girlfriend is having relationship problem and I would be happy to keep out of it... but I am seeing them everyday... When will they solve their problems?? Gambate...

I just had an interview and it did not go smoothly but it was so much more better then i expected... I am happy with what i chose for myself... it is a decision that cost me a lot... eg. friendship and maruah plus harga diri...

I am not confident in myself as I used to be... I used to believe in myself... but now... i have to take a lot of courage to take the next step...

I have lost friends from that B***** project... Even though i learned more of myself from that experience, i lost friends because of my frustration towards everything in the project....

Plus, homework is tiring me... what to do?? no homework for 3 weeks... and suddenly... HOMEWORK....

~wish me luck. i am making a big step forward and trying not to fall backwards...~

No comments: