Labels

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I got tag... so i am playing this game... sorry to those that i shall tag... hehe...

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. YesNo tags back!!

- 1 2345678910 11 12 13 14 15 - start!!

One:
I love to solve sudoku until i don't even want to sleep...

Two:
I like to sleep until as much as i can... i'm like a pig...

Three:
I used to play the harmonica and performed before...

Four:
I cheat when i'm playing the viola in the orchestra... i skip bars or notes that i can't play...

Five:
Young kids and babies don't like me... hmm... i wonder why...

Six:
no matter how much i like to sleep... sometimes... i would stay awake until my parents are awake...

Seven:
I like good guys... or helpful guys... or guys who are good to me...

Eight:
I still haven't forget about my first crush in primary 5...

Nine:
I read books in the toilet... that's why i spent so much time in the toilet...

Ten:
I like clean nails... which means no dirt under the fingernails...

Eleven:
I don't kill mosquitoes... i only kill when they don't fly off after several warnings...

Twelve:
I want to go for dancing lessons... but my parents would not let me go...

Thirteen:
I like evergreen songs... or slow songs... i never like rock songs... or songs that has a lot of screaming in it...

Fourteen:
i want to join the CHS idol... but no hope larh...


Fifteen:
I hate child and teen actors... they make me feel useless...

My descendants:
-Su Lynn
-Sharon Lai
-Benedict
-Su Saint
-i'll think about it later...

No comments: