Labels

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still beating fast...

want to hear a very drama thing... ok... it happened in midvalley 5 hours ago...

the queue for the cinema ticket was short... so anyway... out of something... i decide to walk the whole stretch... until my bro took short cut larh... anyway... instead of bending down... my bro just took off the string...

so i turned around to pass the end part of the string to my aunt... and when i turned back to the front... i saw him... his brownish hair... his smirk...

i sort of got stunt... you know when you see someone you liked before... suddenly appearing in front of you after 4 years...

i will never forget him... he has grown taller... but still has that handsome look... much more handsome now...

so it was kinda awkward... i just shot a short smile... i don't know whether he remembers me or not... he did smile back at me... i love his smile... so mesmerizing...

i didn't dare to say hi to him... damn awkward... so when we cut the line shorter again, i was the last one holding the end part... so i just past to him lorh... and still smile at him...

my heart was beating very fast... it wouldn't slow down after that also... though he was standing behind me... i just talk to my bro...

anyway... my heart is still beating fast... even now... it felt so like a drama... to turn around and see him... and to see him smile at me...

No comments: