Labels

Monday, October 13, 2008

My PMR last year

today is the f3's PMR... good luck to all...

time really flies by... just last year this time... i was taking MY PMR exam... all the few months of preparation just for the 5 days... the anxious sleepless night... the prayers for luck... the shaking hands with friends for luck... the group studying...

and it all ended in the 5 days... we were free... well just for few months... but we were free at last...

we enjoyed our holidays... we sat together and talk... we got the whole rc room to ourselves... well, at least when seniors and juniors are not around... we played games together... we did so many things...

then... results day came... we had a meeting in the morning... so we were early in school... after meeting... we start chatting among ourselves... some were going out after results came out...

11 o'clock came... we were asked to enter the hall... my heart was beating faster by the minute... hands were turning cold... well... it was not just me...

of course... malaysians will always be late... the results were given late... so we waited and waited... until we started falling asleep...

the principal went up the stage many times... words of encouragement and so on... but the results were never announced...

finally... the principal came up... and besides telling us the results are out... she told us the statistics of how many As we got... which subject got all As... and still babbling...

then she announced the results are with the teachers... WOOHOO... the results... FINALLY...

so... at first my class teacher told us to go according to alphabetic name... i was sitting in front... and girls got the privilege of getting the results first... so when i was preparing to go back... since i'm no.9 in class... teacher asked me to come in front... oh no...

so i sat in front of teacher... and teacher check through the name list... and say i got 8As... i was schocked... so when teacher was going through the result slips... i told teacher not to bluff me... teacher told me to be confident in myself...

the result slip was given to me... i looked at it and it was all in As... so we had to fill up some form... with the results obtained... i keep looking at the slip to check the result... and teacher said all As... don't need to check adi...

what? i was still shock... ok... then i went and find my friends... basically hugging and jumping...

so i told my mum my results... my mum was shock too... and i could hear my mum's collegue shouting from behind... went to my mum's work place... and her collegue suprised me with a confetti popper...

so... conclusion is... i ~till now~ can't believe i got straight As... but life has to go on... i'm living everyday as happy as i can... i don't take my exam for granted... i can't keep thinking i can get good results now just because i got 8As...

No comments: