Labels

Monday, May 31, 2010

The initials BB

First of all, BB means Boys Brigade to me.. When my brother was younger, he followed my cousin brother into the boys brigade at YMCA. Dad always uses that initials whenever it is saturday as that is the day my brother has practice.

Next, BB means Balloon Bouquet (now known as Balloon Buzz at certain branches). My uncle and his wife owns this shop which now has expanded from PJ to Taipan to 1U to Bangsar. I used to help out there, thus gaining a lot of how-to in customer service and business.

Finally, BB means BAD BREATH!! this is the only thing that i hate of all.. Especially when guys have bad breath. you just cannot talk face to face, literally. If you are talking in a group, at least there is a reason to be standing some distance; but when it comes to one-2-one, it is a horrible experience.

There you have it.. What BB means in my life for now..

Cheer :)

No comments: