Labels

Monday, August 10, 2009

Friendship

Friends are like ships, they come and go...

Friends that i can't keep, are friends that used to be so close, so close that it hurts me so much to lose them... but then again, we have different attitudes, different opinions... i've hurt them as much as they have hurt me...

then, you get friends that come into your life as a whole new type... types that you have never met before in your life... you get to flirt with them, feel so pampered with them... and most of all, feel protected...

Friends from just acquaintance to friends to best friends to close friends... some stop half-way, some continue to the end till you are the closest of friends...

Friends come and go, therefore, there is no need to try to keep each other if there's no more feeling between... it'll hurt even more...

to my supportive friends, thank you very much for being there for me... your shoulder itself helped me through a lot... i may lose my temper sometimes, but i don't want to lose you guys...

to my used to be close friends, many unhappy things have happened between us... so i won't try to keep you guys... cause doing that, i feel really hurt and sad that you ignore my existence...

to my new friends, i feel pampered with you guys... though you may not know it, but just your smile can light up my day... hope we could get closer...

Friends forever, i hope it can be true...

No comments: