Labels

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May life

May!! a new time for a new life...

well maybe not so new... but definitely a time to change...

i'm told to write good things and to think positively... so here goes...

mr william praised me for my acting... and the best of all... he says me and wai leem were the best... team work man...

i can vibrato a bit... but better than before when i totally can't vibrato...

i'm going prom... woohoo...

and i'm trying hard to prove myself to mok... wish me luck people...

anyway going pangkor tomorrow... a vacation to forget unhappy stuff...

oh and sports duty tomorrow... to all fellow marchers... please don't faint... i know the speech is like freaking long... but just take it as rock and roll music to the ears...

haha... anyway... leaving old town white coffee soon...

chiao...

No comments: