Labels

Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Gosh!

Exam is close to over with EST tomorrow... I'm so free i'm doing personality test on the website i just found... anyway, i did so many that it'll be impossible to upload on my blog... and i think i'll keep it private...

oh gosh... i cram up my whole next week.. kinda... let's start:
april 8 : Viola Exam... have not been really practicing...
april 9 : Drama Competition... also have not been practicing
april 10 : SPBT trip to Bagan Lalang... and gosh it's expensive for a day trip... have not done much contribution to it... got quite tired and bored...
april 11 : Marching Competition... Gambate to all who's participating...
what a tight schedule... hope i can handle it...

oh and what else?? let me think about it...

gosh.. i can't...

guess you guys should always check my blog for updates...

Haha...

No comments: